QGreenland Beta Package
Community input is critical for creating a valuable, usable QGreenland tool. We've created this QGreenland beta package to facilitate developer-user dialogue.
Download & Explore:
- Ensure that you have QGIS version 3.10 or later installed on your computer.
- Download the QGreenland beta package: qgreenland.apps.nsidc.org/latest. Also sign up for the newsletter to be sure to stay up to date on future resources.
- After downloading, unzip and save the folder in a location of your choice.
- Open the folder and open the 'qgreenland.qgs' file to open QGreenland. QGIS will open automatically and display the QGreenland data environment. A few data files have already been included in the package. Headings for other suggested data categories also appear, but do not yet include data.
Provide Comment to Improve QGreenland:
- Submit your comments via email or online form.
- Consider these questions:
- What data categories would you like included?
- What specific data sets would be useful?
- How should we determine the boundaries for spatial extent?
- Was the package easy to download and open?
- What resources will make it easy for you to use QGreenland in the future?
- Thank you! Community input is vital for QGreenland development.